Thursday, June 04, 2009

Checking in

It feels good to be able to get back on my computer again. The tech gods decided to blight me again, and my computer has been moving at the speed of January molasses for weeks. It hasn't just been my internet connection. My other software was affected as well. A few days in the shop, and it feels like I have a new computer, especially since I had to reassemble everything tonight

It's good for me to take a few days break from the computer every now and then. I've been productive around the house and yard, energetic at work, and actually socializing with people face to face. I've even been a little flirtatious. I'm loving it. Heck, I'm even having lunch with girlfriends tomorrow.

It hit me last night that what I've been feeling is a sense of well being. The same old boring stressors are there, but I'm feeling confident in my ability to handle them. I can ride out the rough times and eventually change them. I do a lot of positive talking to myself to keep going, but right now, I really believe it. I feel it in my gut. Remind me of this the next time I start whining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sage Ravenwood said...

Sounds like the break from the computer is just what you needed hon. (Hugs)Indigo

June 04, 2009 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home