Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spinning

I'm convinced this is a virus. I hurt all over, and I get dizzy just walking across a room. The stupidity is that I feel guilty for feeling weak. There is a part of me that really admires those people who just don't give in to illness, but I know myself. If I don't slow down and take care of myself, this will last longer and have a broader impact than my not getting some chores and errands done. That doesn't change the fact that this makes me feel as weak in character as I do physically. I just wish that everything in my life didn't feel urgent right now, and that every moment not spent on a designated task was time wasted. Maybe I do need to feel that way to get things done. I don't know. I've definitely lost balance here. I can almost see the spinning plate teetering, then crashing to the ground.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sage Ravenwood said...

I hope you feel better soon hon. If you don't please go to the dr. if it's not a virus you could be anemic being tired all the time. (Hugs)Indigo

May 14, 2009 12:44 PM  
Blogger Nelle said...

Sounds like vertigo or an ear infection. Do you have a clinic there? Here we have several who charge based on last years income.

May 14, 2009 4:06 PM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

Stress plays havoc with your immune system. It wouldn't surprise me if you had some kind of bug. Take care of yourself, my friend.

May 14, 2009 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home