Friday, July 20, 2007

With gratitude

In catching up on blogs this evening, I found out that Judith Heartsong honored me with an Inspirational Blogger Award. I am deeply honored. This award began at Writers Review, and now, I get the chance to pass on five more awards.

There are different categories available and for The Courageous Blogger Award, I give a deep bow to Tammy of The Daily Warrior. Tammy lives a rich, full, loving and creative life while coping with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). For a whiner like me, she's truly inspirational. Staying positive and upbeat while dealing honestly with the challenges she faces, Tammy does give me courage.

There are several Inspirational Blogger Awards I want to hand out. The first has to go to Lisa of Coming To Terms. One of my oldest blog friends, Lisa is not only an exceptional writer but an entrepreneur who is making her dream of having her own restaurant come to life. Over the years, I've seen Lisa go through many of the transitions I've had to deal with -- the loss of parents, familial challenges, redefining herself as times and roles changed -- and she's had the courage to really do something and not stay stuck. As I'm pulling myself out of the mire, I look up to her more than I can express.

The next goes to You've Really Got To Love Your People, one of my favorite preachers. One of the things that I love about More Cows is the humanity she brings to being a pastor.

The other Inspirational Blogger Award goes to Cecelia of Closeted Pastor. She makes me think and makes me feel. What more can I say?

For my fifth award, I want to give a Creative Blogger Award to Maryanne of Paint Dance. Maryanne is a daily painter,and her work is beautiful and vibrant. I love her vision of the world.

Because my HTML skills are so limited, I would like to refer everybody back to
Writers Reviews for the blog badges for their awards.

blog awards

5 Comments:

Blogger more cows than people said...

Wow, Cyn. Thanks- so much. I'm deeply honored.

July 20, 2007 11:04 PM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

::blushing deeply:: Thank you, my dear friend. Glad to see you back...missed you lots. :-]

July 20, 2007 11:17 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

Yea to everbody!!!

July 21, 2007 6:58 AM  
Blogger Gannet Girl said...

Welcome back! Your award is of course very much deserved.

July 22, 2007 7:11 AM  
Blogger Cecilia said...

I want to thank you for this honor. I feel that your blog so richly deserves it... you are so thoughtful and such a wonderful writer.

Many thanks.

Pax, C.

July 24, 2007 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home