Friday, July 20, 2007

At last

It's only taken ten days longer than I was told that it would to get my router repaired, but since I'm finally back on line, I'll leave the complaining to that one sentence. I'm having to restrain myself from hugging the CPU. Damn, it's good to be back. This is the third summer in a row that I've had equipment problems that have thrown me offline for several weeks. It's always hard on me. (Step One -- I freely admit to being addicted to the internet. Forget about the rest of the steps, I don't want to give up this addiction.) It's also good for me. I get outside more. I read more. I basically get more active and get a good reminder of the balance between real and virtual life.

So I've had my annual reminder, and now I can soak in the electromagnetic field of my monitor to my heart's content. Deep almost contented sigh.

I'm going through another migraine spell. This one hit last Saturday and hasn't let up despite my throwing a ton of medication at it. All that has accomplished has been making me feel slow, dull and stupid as well as painful. The new prescription that I got today does seem to be making a difference, and I can look forward to catching up on everybody's blogs this evening. Hopefully, I'll have something to write about as well.

Thanks for the emails and messages checking up on me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

::::::GLOMPS YOU::::::

SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!!

::::GLOMPS YOU AGAIN::::

(sorry for all the shouting, but I am positively dizzy with excitement at seeing you again!)

July 20, 2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Welcome back. So tell me of non-electronic life and thought.

July 20, 2007 9:11 PM  
Blogger Magdalene6127 said...

Yay!!!! You were very, very missed.

Peace,

Mags

July 21, 2007 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home