Friday, July 06, 2007

The weekly weigh in, week 43

I finally hit my next big goal! Several weeks ago, I set up a themed blog, Taking Off, for just my journey through the world of changing my body, my health, my body image and more. Mags expressed an interest in following my story from the beginning, and I posted all of my old entries over there, as well as my ongoing weigh ins, and other entries about my thoughts on fat, self acceptance, body image, and other complicated issues surrounding size, fat, weight loss and health. Since I'm posting from work (shhh, don't tell) expect the entry to be short. It should be up soon.

weight loss, diets

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa :-] said...

75#? Woo-hoo! -]

July 06, 2007 11:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm going to tell your boss;)

It should be no surprise....he's been seeing "less and less" of you at the office:)

Congrats!

July 07, 2007 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home