Sunday, July 01, 2007

Meme-age

The lovely Christina tagged me with another meme.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1) Behind Blue Eyes
2) BrainCheese
3) White Lightning Axiom:Redux
4) My journey with MS by Some Nameless Chick
5) Sorting The Pieces

Select five people to tag:
I'm sorry, I'm just going to have to cop out on this one. I invite anyone who would like to play along.

Q:What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was living in Hattiesburg, MS in a 1930s bungalow. Our yard was filled with gardenias, honeysuckle, magnolias and camellias and was sheer olfactory heaven. We were so close to the zoo we could hear the lion roar when we were outside. I was a manager at a bookstore.

Q: What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was debating myself on asking the husband to move out.

Q: Five snacks you enjoy:

1) Fresh Cherries
2) Quakes Cheddar Cheese Rice Cake Snacks -- I individually bag 2 point servings for the salt jones.
3) Hostess 100 calorie chocolate cupcake packs - 3 very chocolaty, high fiber snacks for 1 point
4) Dove Dark Chocolate Bites -- 1 point per piece, but it is Dove, after all
5) Blueberries

Q: Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

1) Desperado by the Eagles
2) Our House by Crosby, Stills and Nash. This was one of our favorite lullabies when the womanchild was little.
3) Doxology
4) Candle in the Wind by Elton John
5) Louie, Louie, by The Kingsmen. I learned them to win a bet.

Q: Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1) Be completely debt free, in fact I will be before (or if) I get to be a millionaire.
2) Start a foundation to help financially challenged women make career changes. I see this as a fairly broad scope organization that helps locate and fund daycare, provides the truly needy with clothes to wear to job interviews, provides job search help and training, helps non-traditional students with tuition and more. Yes, this is a large and long held dream.
3) Start another foundation to help fund the arts.
4) And another to help the victims of rape and domestic violence.
5) Establish a trust for the womanchild that would provide her with some security for the future.

Q: Five bad habits:

1) smoking
2) emotional eating
3) procrastination
4) becoming enamored with depression
5) stubborn as a mule

Q: Five things you like doing:

1) reading
2) writing
3) cooking
4) watching movies
5) stargazing

Q: Five things you would never wear again:

1) bikinis
2) halter tops
3) four inch heels
4) the color mustard
5) anything backless

Q: Five favorite toys:

1) the computer
2) my Palm
3) my mp3 player
4) my books
5) my dvd player

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina K Brown said...

we are so alike!!!

that is why we click.


(thanks for calling me lovely. xxoo)

July 02, 2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home