Friday, June 30, 2006

Mandatory kitten post

You can't have a blog without a kitten picture in it. At least that's what I've been told. The handsome little fellow to the left is Prince Charming. I photographed him in the palm of the lovely womanchild for a reason.

When a kitten is this tiny, its adorable factor goes straight through the roof. His littermates were this size five weeks ago. He doesn't mew. He has a tiny little ack that sounds like a zipper coming undone.

It seems that his favorite place to sit is on one of my shoulders. He must have been the parrot of my past life pirate self. He'll casually ride along as I work in the house, wanting to get down only when it's time for the dishes. That sprayer is just plain evil as far as he's concerned. He's got the womanchild so wrapped around his precious paws that she hand feeds him bites of tuna. No other reason in the world has been able to make her handle meat or fish in over a year. This much cuteness is just plain dangerous.

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Wait . . I don't have a cat and I have a blog! :)

Just came across your blog and I like it!

Judy L.

June 30, 2006 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The name fits. He is a charmer!

July 01, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

He is way too cute. How old is he?

July 02, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger Gannet Girl said...

SO sweet. Now doesn;t this make about 10 cats for you?

July 03, 2006 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home