Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The crab's outlook


When it comes to horoscopes, I'm pretty much take it or leave it. Most of newspaper and online reports you see are so generic they don't inspire belief, but when I get one like today's, I take it.

The physical changes you seek may be coming at a frustratingly slow pace, but they are coming. To speed things up, all that's required of you is self-discipline and positive thinking. Cast your mind ahead a few months and visualize things as you want them to be (and want them to look). Your full commitment to a tough task will be required, but a strong dedication on your part will benefit your reputation and your attitude. A big confidence boost is coming.

I've been working on visualizations lately, picturing myself in the life that I want. I've given myself so many affirmations that it's almost sickening, and let's just say that when it comes to self-discipline, I've really taken up that yoke, sometimes to my chagrin. I hate it when I can't blame everything on lousy brain chemistry, and if I'm going to be honest, well, I can be a very lazy person.

It seems like the cosmos is telling me I'm on the right track. Like I said, I'll take it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa :-] said...

I, too, am a crab. And, considering what I am in the middle of these days, I like this horoscope snippet very much.

June 21, 2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home