Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A little meme-age

Jodi tagged me with this a few days ago. I've tried to post it twice and had it disappear, so here I go again.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Mortgage Loan Officer
Employment Recruiter
Newspaper Circulation Sales and Marketing Manager
Customer Service Rep
(I've basically lived with a telephone in my ear.)
Four Movies I Can Watch Anytime:
Casablanca
It's A Wonderful Life
The Philadelphia Story
Vertigo
Four Places I have lived:
Tennessee
Tennessee
Tennessee
Mississippi
Four favorite television shows:
Mythbusters
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Wife Swap
West Wing
Four Places I have been on vacation:
Florida
New Orleans
Point Clear, Alabama
Washington, DC
Four of my favorite dishes:
A ribeye steak grilled medium
Barbecued ribs from The Rendezvous in Memphis
Eggplant Parmesan
Gumbo
Four Websites I visit daily:
My own.
Bloglines
My Yahoo
The New York Times
Four Places I would rather be right now:
A day spa
Up in the mountains
On a white sand beach
Watching a sunset over the Mississippi River
Four bloggers I am tagging:
Mary, the one and only Alphawoman. I'd really like to see more then four vacations from her!
Lisa of Better Terms, Coming to Terms... and The Blue Voice, because I'd like to see if I could tempt her to do a meme.
Becky, Mumma4evr, because she needs a diversion.
TJ, of Paisleyskys, just because.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa :-] said...

I was just thinking I liked this meme, and had decided I was going to do it in "Coming to Terms" even if you didn't tag me. Ineed a little dose of just...fun. :-)

March 15, 2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 16, 2006 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home