Sunday, January 29, 2006

A - Z

I consider myself sort of tagged. Jodi of Looking Beyond the Cracked Window(deux) tagged anyone with a name beginning with C, and that means I qualify. Since I also don't really have anything to write about tonight, a meme fits the blogging bill. So here's ... The A - Z of Me

A - I'm adorable (sorry, I couldn't resist)
B - Brunette
C - Caring
D - Deliberate
E - Eclectic
F - Fat
G - Gushy (my womanchild originated nickname for being the soft place all our animals want to sit)
H - Housekeeping challenged
I - Intelligent
J - Juggling a lot of different goals
K - Kind
L - Loving
M - Moody
N - Naughtier than I let on
O - Odd
P - Polite
Q - Quixotic
R - Reassuring
S - Surprising
T - Tired
U - Unusual
V - Vigilant
W - Writer
X - eXasperated
Y - Youthful at heart
Z - Zingy (Ok, you think one up for Z)

I'll tag anyone who wants to join in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Williams said...

How about, "Zebonaire"?!

January 30, 2006 12:35 AM  
Blogger alphawoman said...

How about zealous..??

January 30, 2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

I enjoyed your choices, Cynthia. I've had to notch up the text size on my browser to read your new font, too, but my eyes are aging and they've seen a lot. A little worn out, I guess.

January 31, 2006 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home