Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Respect, love and remembrance

The greatest gift that blogging has brought to me is friendship. I didn't expect that. I have come to know and love people only through their blogs, and there have been times when these friendships have been a primary mainstay for me.

Today is a difficult day for a woman I love. Gannet Girl's son died this day last year.

Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays are exceptionally painful after a loss. The anniversary of the death itself is particularly so. In her blog on grief, Gannet Girl asked her readers to let her know if they lit a candle tonight for him.

For Josh and his family, you can light a candle here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gannet Girl said...

Thank you, Cynthia.

September 03, 2009 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home