Thursday, August 20, 2009

With a stretch and a pleasant sigh

I've spent much of this week on the run. Between extra hours at work and staying with a friend after she had an outpatient procedure, I've had very little time to myself in my own home. That's been a good thing, because I let the sadness take over while I was here. Tonight, when I unlocked the door, it just felt good to be back. The sadness was back in its proper place, and so was I. Neither posture nor social manners were necessary. I could just be, and that's what I've been doing all evening, Just being. Amazingly peaceful to take a break from doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

Good for you... you just keep on keeping on!

August 22, 2009 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home