Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One of the things that make you go hmmm

I like to check my Site Meter results, not because I'm hung up on the numbers. I got over that phase of blogging awhile ago. I check because I like to see who reads my blog. I like to read their blogs if I can find them. I also like to see what people are looking for when they come to my blog.

Consistently the top search item that shows up in my Site Meter referrals is tribal women breasts. I can only imagine the disappointment when these searchers, whose fond memories of old National Geographic magazines seem slightly suspect, merely find a poem celebrating the sisterhood of women.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sage Ravenwood said...

If nothing else perhaps it will give them a glimpse into eloquent maturity. Seems the National Geographic goggling was a prepubescent stage. (Hugs)Indigo

April 15, 2009 11:39 AM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

I was checking the site meter at Women On this morning, and somebody got to one of my political posts by googling, "how elephants are helpful..." snort

April 15, 2009 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home