Sunday, November 16, 2008

Migraines and auras and fears, oh my!

I'm coming out of a three day migraine. Oh, I'm sick of these things. Friday, the auras were so bad that I could only see colors and some shapes. I've wanted to be on the road, and instead I've been stuck inside my head and reminded that it's not a pretty place in there. The combination of pain, medication and isolation has brought my gremlins out in force, and I just don't have the emotional reserves right now to fight them. They've pulled me under for the time being. I know I will re-emerge. That is just what I do, but sometimes I just don't understand why.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa :-] said...

If you need a hand up, I'm here...

November 16, 2008 9:40 PM  
Blogger Gannet Girl said...

Sending soothing music your way.

November 16, 2008 9:42 PM  
Blogger IndigoSunMoon said...

Migranes are the worst! Take care of yourself, and I hope you can see the daylight soon!
Love,
Connie

November 16, 2008 11:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah S-D said...

((((cyn))))

how frustrating to be grounded when you're ready to ride... may light and peace come your way... soon.

November 17, 2008 4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I feel so sorry for you. You sound like you're in terrible shape. I used to get debilitating, nauseating, migraines too (although your migraines sound worse). The chiropractor fixed mine. Here's some other ideas that might help http://www.newrinkles.com/index.php/archive/migraines-causes-and-cures/.

November 22, 2008 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home