Monday, November 10, 2008

Bad News/Good News

Bad news. It's official. The touchscreen on my Palm has died. Whatever will I do? I no longer have a hard copy calendar or address book. The PC won't fit in my purse,and I can't indulge my Treo or Blackberry lust yet. Note to self, scribbled on a napkin and stuffed in my purse. Go to office supply store.

Good news. As of yesterday, I have a car, a cranberry 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix. It's been so long since I've driven anything other than a granny car that I've forgotten how good it feels to feel cute in a car. Well, after I go pay for my ticket, license reinstatement, and insurance, I'll know how it feels, but mobility is within my reach again!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gannet Girl said...

Yay!

November 10, 2008 10:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

Great news! I want pictures...

November 11, 2008 12:05 AM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

And as to feeling "cute" in a car...

The vehicles I drive are either a gigantic, hellishly noisy white Ram 3500 diesel, or a tiny, ugly O-L-D Toyota pick-up that we bought brand new in 1981. "Cute" is definitely not part of my persona in either of these contraptions... ;)

November 11, 2008 12:08 AM  
Blogger Nelle said...

WOOHOOO! You go girl hmmm woman. lol

November 11, 2008 4:06 PM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

I use to drive a diesel Peugeot a few hundred years back ..
I loved that tank ..
I'd jump out of that man car all girly ..
It was my favorite car

November 11, 2008 5:34 PM  
Blogger Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Yippee!!! Thanking and praising God for this need being met!

November 14, 2008 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home