Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blighted by gremlins

My computer hates me. A few weeks ago, I had to have the operating system reinstalled. Last week, my mouse died. I had my computer working for just minutes when the keyboard gave up the ghost. I swapped it out with another one and was online for a few hours when my modem decided to have a tantrum. Electronic good luck has not been mine, and I've decided to switch to a system that's powered by a hamster in a wheel. That might be more my speed. Nonetheless, that's why I haven't posted anything. I'm just glad to be back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nelle said...

I am having so many freezes. I think it's because we do so many things and I am trying to delete my browsing history each time I sign off. Sometimes I wonder if it's not all the antivirus software causing some of the problems!

October 26, 2008 8:34 AM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

I've lately had a run of decent luck with things electronic. I'm sure that will changem soon and my ipod will blow up in my ear or something... :-]

October 26, 2008 10:09 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Gremlins, eh? I TOLD you not to feed them after midnight and NEVER let them get wet.

October 26, 2008 10:32 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

**I've decided to switch to a system that's powered by a hamster in a wheel.

So you're going with Vista, then? ;)
Good for you! I'll meet you in tech support.

October 26, 2008 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home