Saturday, October 11, 2008

Astrology rocks

This is why I read horoscopes, not to find out my future, but for the strokes, baby.

Cancer (6/22-7/22)
Your instincts are good -- so why aren't you trusting them? Just because that one friend or coworker was right and you were wrong doesn't mean that they know better than you how you should run your life! Just because your instincts aren't perfect one hundred percent of the time doesn't they are worthless. Don't give up on your gut! Listen to your strong intuition right now -- and no matter where it takes you, have no doubts that your heart is in the right place.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

woo hoo, I'm a Cancer too! You know we're always too hard on ourselves!!

October 11, 2008 7:32 PM  
Blogger Theresa Williams said...

I've always believed the gut knows more than the heart does. But it needs the heart to keep it civil.

October 12, 2008 2:51 AM  
Blogger Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

Hi, I just popped over from Jackies-COTTAGE, I love discovering new journals to read.
I agree with you one the astrology, we all need some inspiration, and the stars are always willing to provide that! I'll be back to read more!
:) Leigh
Stop by: http://leigh-mythoughtshonestly.blogspot.com/

October 12, 2008 7:22 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Alexis reads them too, I just laugh, but I guess they do serve a purpose when you use them the way you do:)

October 12, 2008 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home