Saturday, May 05, 2007

Silly quizzes

It's been quite a while since I took an online quiz, so today, I indulged. My inner pinup girl is Bettie Page. Guys like me because I'm sensitive in that not weepy, clingy, girly way, and I understand them and don't try to change them. My gay childhood icon is Peppermint Patty. My personality expressing shoe is a Sneaker (I wanted a mule, darn it!). I'm more like Angelina than Jennifer and more like a Cat than a Dog. I'm only Somewhat Machiavellian (Iunderstand how the world works, but I don't like to work that way.) I'm very spiritual, and I belong in Paris, France. My alcoholic beverage is a Screaming Orgasm, and my flower is a Lily. My nail polish color is Siren Red (which just won't show if I'm wearing sneakers, dang it!)

Can you tell I had all sorts of silly, time wasting, perfect while waiting for the coffee to brew, fluffy fun? There was one silly quiz result that I just had to share, because this one made my day.

Who Should Paint You: Gustav Klimt

Sensual and gorgeous, you would inspire an enchanting portrait..
With just enough classic appeal to be hung in any museum!
What Artist Should Paint Your Portrait?

Now, if only I could go back in time and beg or bribe him to paint me. (Insert girly sigh here.)


1 Comments:

Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

I took the quiz, and kept coming up with Picasso. Shoot! I don't like Picasso, I was hoping for Matisse...but the quiz was fun.

Thanks!

:)

May 06, 2007 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home