Monday, February 26, 2007

Buzz

i've been in a menage a trois all day long. Me and two generic prescription medicines, one for pain and the other for nausea. I'm not sure if the migraine is actually gone or if I just don't care anymore. Either way, I'll take it. Of course, I might not be making too much sense right now, but that's okay too. I'm way too serious for my own good. It's not that I don't laugh. I actually do quite a bit, but sometimes I just get stuck in the muck and mire of life and forget that the best way out is just to float. Floating is pretty easy right now. In fact, it feels pretty good, and I can take another dose in half an hour.

I'll be moving slowly tomorrow, and tonight I don't care. You see, I'm also going to put off until tomorrow some real thought about guilt and why I let it eat at me. The one thing I have realized today is that I usually feel guilty for the wrong reasons. Nursing a migraine is just smart and appropriate. I think my real guilt is because I haven't been nursing other important aspects of my life, and I'm tired of the chaos and the migraines this is causing. I thought I had been tending them, but it looks like I've fooled myself again. Tomorrow's time to work on Plan B.

Tonight is just time to float.

, ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa :-] said...

Floating is good...

February 26, 2007 11:31 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

My lord, I don't know what it is. 10 people I know or read have fallen victim to the dreaded migraine.

I hope you feel better soon. Float!

February 27, 2007 12:20 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

Well hopefully today finds you feeling better.

February 27, 2007 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home