Thursday, February 22, 2007

The weekly weigh in, week 23

plateaus suck. I upped the exercise. I stayed within my food points allowance. I diligently tracked everything I ate and gained .6 pounds. I know it's just a blip on the radar, but ugh. I'll admit the going is rough. For four freaking weeks, my weight has fluctuated a few ounces over or below the same pound mark. The only thing I can think of that might have been excessive this week was sodium. Quakes cheddar cheese flavored mini rice cakes have become my favorite snack, and they are so salty. I'm hoping that and a change in my blood pressure medicine is what's at fault this week.

Anyway, tonight, I'm going to spend some extra time planning next week's menu. I want to have a lot of color and flavor in the meals that will really get cooked, some time savers for the nights I'm just wiped out, and lunches that will perk up a work day. It's either that or pout, and well, I could never pull off being cute and pouting at the same time.

This weeks results: Gained .6 pounds. Total weight loss: 45.8 pounds. Average weekly weight loss: 1.99 pounds.

, ,

4 Comments:

Blogger FortuitousEquilibrium said...

Sounds like you are doing awesome. Don't get discouraged! Just remember how far you've come.

February 23, 2007 2:05 AM  
Blogger Magdalene6127 said...

((Cynthia)) Hang in there. You don't know what an inspiration you are!

Blessings,

Mags

February 23, 2007 8:57 AM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

Oh darlin..I worked for ww for eons..
And I've battled my weight longer than that..

you will get through this ..
You just can't give up
( I dont think you will though)

February 23, 2007 9:22 PM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

give up i mean ..oh crap ..you know what i meant huh?

February 23, 2007 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home