Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A considerate artist

i confess that I am just a wee bit addicted to personality typing. It's interesting. It's a wonderful tool for writers in developing characters who don't spring to life on their own. It can be useful, practical and fun. It can also be destructive and limiting, but most good things have two sides anyway. There's part of me that doesn't like being put into a box, even one that fits, and part that's looking for an affirmation that I do understand myself whenever I look into one of these personality typing.

However, I found this at Magdalene's Musings and was impressed. After the Briggs-Myers, this is one of the best I've seen.


My Personal Dna Report



I liked it so much I put an icon in my sidebar along with a link to my results and the quiz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

So I am an "animated director." I was 98% masculine and 22% feminine. A little lower on empathy and higher on extroversion than I expected.

I have to admit that considerate artist sounds cooler, but I wouldn't wan to trade confidence levels.

February 21, 2007 10:43 PM  
Blogger Magdalene6127 said...

Cynthia, I'm glad you like this! I thought it was especially fun that you roll over the icon and the different colors "read" in a little box. Cool!

Mags

February 22, 2007 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home