Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Back at the board

Last Friday, my DSL router died, creating a little internet hiatus. The hydraulics in my desk chair gave up the ghost at roughly the same time, and I took these breakdowns as a good signal to haul my fanny away from this box. July seems to be my annual month for some sort of computer problem, and I'm glad this one took far less time and expense to resolve than last year's multiple repairs and eventual complete computer replacement.

It was nice to do more off- than on-line journaling last week. Sometimes keeping a blog interferes with other writing. I still haven't figured out why I feel more of an obligation to this than I do to other writing projects sometimes. I really don't consider my blog that well written since I know that I can do and have done better. It's become more of a dumping ground than anything else, but that has a purpose and a place in my life, and I won't disrespect that. I missed putting these little bytes out there, and it's good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home