Sunday, November 27, 2005

Life is just a bowl full of kittens

I wanted to experiment a little with photographs and decided that this had to be reprinted. Oh, it's so much easier to put photographs in Blogspot than it is AOL-J.

By the way, there are five kittens in the bowl. I had set it out to use with marinated tomatoes and got this instead. I may have to clean my kitchen multiple times every day, but you know, it's worth it. I like this so much I contributed it to septinx.blogspot.com/2005/11/feline-friday-saturday-edition_26.html.

Hey, my first link here (as awkward as it might be) and my first photograph. Even the technically challenged can learn how to blog.

8 Comments:

Blogger SolitaryDancer said...

That is a precious picture. They are just adorable. My girls wouldn't get that close to one another and my big girl wouldn't fit. LOL

November 28, 2005 3:51 AM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

Hey! You used my title! :) Lisa :-]

November 28, 2005 8:18 AM  
Blogger Sie said...

lol.. 5?! too cute.

November 28, 2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger Nelle said...

We only have ONE cat and he is such a handful. Maybe we have spoiled him. He wants to wake us and the pup up at 5:30 each morning. We are desperate for sleep. HELP! LOL

November 28, 2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

Delightful! I didn't know you had kittens in your house.
Peace, Virginia

November 28, 2005 6:59 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

I adored this photograph...... love and hugs your way.

November 28, 2005 7:02 PM  
Blogger Abadiebitch said...

What did they go stuffing themselves in that bowl for? LOL!

That one that is hanging out looks invaded.

November 28, 2005 7:45 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Still is one of my favorite pics!

November 29, 2005 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home