Saturday, November 19, 2005

Calling roll

I just finished updating my Bloglines feeds for the new addresses of my fellow refugees, and I still think I'm missing some people. So please, drop your URL in a comment please. I don't want to miss anybody. So far, I've found Judith, Virginia, Jodi, Rebecca of the Iris Shadow, Mary, Theresa, Beth, Candace, Flora, Nelle, EmmaPeelDallas, Rebecca whose life is taking her somewhere, Amy, Paul, Jennifer, Lisa, Remo, Christina, Mrs. L, RealityCheck, Wil, Trish, Kelly, Gabreael, Muse, Bonnie and Malcolm, Jeff, Albert, Astaryth, Bosox, Armand, and Kat. Oh, I had Vince but lost him somewhere, and I want him back!

Have I mentioned that updating Bloglines is a real pain when you try to do everyone at once? And besides having to change all these addresses, my Palm Pilot died which meant that my real life address book died too, and the software is on my old computer with the dead motherboard. ARGH! Now everyone stay put for awhile.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

the palm pilot died - OH NO!! I don't even want to think such a thing! I would be lost!

November 19, 2005 3:25 PM  
Blogger Theresa Williams said...

Cynthia, I am having the devil of a time with all these changes. I feel like I'm losing contact with everybody because I don't know yet how to set up links in my sidebar. Perhaps I need to explore this Bloglines you keep talking about--blush, blush, I don't even know what that is. I just know that I still feel so sad but I also feel energy builing within me for the changes ahead. Exciting.

November 19, 2005 3:54 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

lots of work but it will be good soon:)

November 19, 2005 4:40 PM  
Blogger Bon & Mal Mott said...

Cynthia, if you are having trouble with Bloglines, you may want to check out changenotes.com.
Bon & Mal

November 19, 2005 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, mam! I'm here! Well, no I'm there still.....but I'm keeping track of you! lol

November 19, 2005 11:56 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

Found you and what a nice journal!

Wishing you health, happiness and Peace.
Love TJ~

http://paisleyskys.blogspot.com/ ( daily journal )

http://photohetrodox.blogspot.com/ ( on-line scrapbook )

November 25, 2005 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home