Friday, November 18, 2005

After cutting and pasting my poetry last night, I feel a little more comfortable with the blogspot format, but I still have a lot to learn. It ain't easy being a low tech girl in a high tech world. (Cue Kermit the Frog for the background music.)
I do like the look of these blogs so much better than the old AOL format, but I still have to figure out to link and all that other fun stuff like HTML. I also realized that I am a decidedly unprolific writer. 19 poems in two years isn't much. I had over 200 pages of fiction written that I lost, and I've had my blog. I've gotten so much from so little writing. That's a good incentive to write more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gannet Girl said...

This is a real challenge, isn;t it?

November 18, 2005 8:10 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I agree - I need to write more, and I think this is just the place to do it.

November 18, 2005 8:14 PM  
Blogger Vicky said...

OK - new entry on my favorites list! I tracked you down!

Looking forward to more...

Vicky

http://www.livejournal.com/users/vxv789/

November 19, 2005 12:52 AM  
Blogger AlbGlinka said...

Hey Cynthia-- love your new format, title and description! I have a beautiful old black silk quilt made with, among other materials, old ties. Have to figure out how to display it properly...

November 19, 2005 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home