Friday, April 03, 2009

Unfortunately

I found this at Judi's, and she found it at Theresa's, and I just couldn't resist. The challenge was to google "unfortunately, (your name)" and post the first ten non-repetitive results. I confess, I cheated. I went for the fun results, and it did give me a rather dark giggle. I italicized my favorites and saved the best for last.

Unfortunately, Cynthia cannot afford the health care necessary

Unfortunately, Cynthia's life isn't going as well.

Unfortunately, Cynthia didn’t seem to get her points across very well

Unfortunately Cynthia’s dream soon became a nightmare

Unfortunately Cynthia was not there to accept her award.

Unfortunately, Cynthia became the 'butt' of our jokes

Unfortunately, Cynthia's case is nether extreme nor uncommon

Unfortunately, Cynthia has been kidnapped by the Hungarian mafia

Unfortunately, Cynthia didn’t divulge any sex tidbits.

unfortunately Cynthia is currently plotting her comeback.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa :-] said...

wow! I didn't know there was a Hungarian Mafia! ;)

April 03, 2009 11:32 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

So that's where you were ~ kidnapped by the Hungarian mafia! You sly devil; good for you for not divulging any of your sex tidbits to those goons, or accepting that dubious award.

Now about that unfortunate comeback...

I have to admit, I tried it and it's hysterical. Unfortunately, Gigi may have to post something today...

Thanks for the giggle!

April 03, 2009 2:51 PM  
Blogger Theresa Williams said...

FORTUNATELY, Cynthia is plotting her comeback. :-)

April 05, 2009 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home