Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oddness for the day

I keep smelling spinach. Though it's a vegetable I love, I'm not fond of the smell. What's unusual is that I haven't cooked spinach in weeks, and I most definitely have cleaned my kitchen since the last time it was prepared. So where is this coming from? Is this the first signal of a craving that the rest of my body hasn't recognized yet? Am I lacking some vitamin and mineral for which spinach is a great resource and getting some subtle signal that I need this? Or is this another one of my ways to make the best of anything, and I'm actually ignoring a medical or psychiatric condition? Or is that my hypchondria trying to get off its leash? Most urgently, where is that recipe from my sister's friend that involves spinach and cream cheese?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sorry....it was me. I made Spinach Maria as the side dish to our filet mignon & grilled scallop dinner last night;)

Just be careful what you buy....there's another spinach recall out right now.

Happy Labor Day weekend!
Chris
My Blog

September 02, 2007 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home