Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The vernal equinox

it only makes sense that today is split equally between light and dark. That's the condition of my life as well. It's too beautiful a day to feel this crappy. The skies are clear with just enough clouds to highlight the blue. It's in the seventies. There's a soft breeze, and everything is blooming. It's absolutely gorgeous. The migraine is back with a vengeance, and so far, I've been literally yelled at by three people today. It would be all too easy to just give up today. I feel like I'm seriously letting some people down and getting screwed over by others. There's work to be done, or I'd take a pain pill. All I really want to do is walk in the woods. By the time I get home, I'll probably just collapse on the couch and blow that opportunity as well.

Spring is the time of rebirth. Here's hoping today's feelings are just the labor pains

Spring, vernal equinox,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Cynthia, I am so sorry you are so miserable. Have they figured anything out from the CAT scan?

Warm here, but not sunny.

Gannet Girl

March 21, 2007 4:21 PM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

GO WALK IN THE WOODS... and SCREW everyone else.

(((Big ole virtual hug))) Damn I hate that I live so far away...

March 21, 2007 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home