Monday, March 05, 2007

Enough. Enough already.

am I the only person who gets just sick of themselves sometimes? Don't get me wrong. Over all, I think I'm a pretty good person, just chock full of good stuff like kindness, loyalty, decency and despite the recent swamp of self-pity, a sense of humor. I've just had it with myself though.
I need a good talking to. It's time to take myself to the woodshed.

I hate when that happens.

(Hours later)
On second thought, screw that. I've decided that other people get to be the problem. After all, if they can make that decision, I can too.


6 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

And here I was so looking forward to the trip to the wood shed....lol

March 05, 2007 10:51 PM  
Blogger Theresa Williams said...

I'm with Mike, LOL. Let's all get together and give Cynthia a spanking! :-)

March 05, 2007 11:19 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

EXACTLY!

I'll take the switch out to the woodshed and take one for the team

March 06, 2007 1:13 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Awww Cyn.....Maybe just one short trip to the woodshed???

...one?

March 06, 2007 5:56 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Okay, y'all are just a tad too eager to get me out to that woodshed. What is it with you guys, or do I just bring that out in people? ;)

March 06, 2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

Oh Cynthia,

You've been having such a rough go of it lately. I can see how you'd be sick of that, but I'm not the least bit sick or tired of you -- even if I'm not able to check in as often as I'd like.

Your accomplishments -- both the weight loss and your steady writing -- are remarkable.

Seems you've a firm grip on the map of where you are going to and I sure wouldn't want to be one to get in your way. You are an amazing inspiration to me.

March 06, 2007 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home