Thursday, December 21, 2006

Quiz du jour







What Christmas Carol are you?




You are 'Hark! The Herald Angels Sing'. You take Christmas very seriously. For you, it is a religious festival, celebrating the birth of the Saviour, and its current secularisation really irritates you. You enjoy the period of Advent leading up to Christmas, and attend any local carol services you can find, as well as the more contemplative Advent church services each Sunday. You may be involved in Christmas food collections or similar charity work. The midnight service at your church, with candles and carols, is one you look forward to all year, and you also look forward to the family get together on Christmas Day.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick Payne said...

Yay! You got my favourite carol... actually I did too when I was just inspired to take it.

I love the third verse lyrics:

"Mild he lays his glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of Earth
Born to give them second Birth".

I try and knock those lines out with more gusto than my own national anthem.

December 22, 2006 5:26 AM  
Blogger C.K Yu said...

Hello,I had found that your blog is very interesting.
Therefore,I'm interested to do a link exchange with you.
My blog is at http://arsenalforarsenalfans.blogspot.com.
Please leave your blog's link and it's description so that I can place it in my blog.And if you like,would you please put my blog into your Technorati Favorites and I would do the same on your blog.
I hope you will agree since this will benefit us.

And please comment my blog so I can know where's my mistake and try to rectify it.

December 22, 2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Cynthia,
Lots of great work going on here with your blog. Having fun I'll bet.
Merry Christmas,
Kathleen

December 22, 2006 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home