Sunday, November 26, 2006

Quiz du jour

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


I found this at A Sort of Notebook and thought, "Now, this is a good quiz." I'd say it was pretty much on target.

quiz, reading,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a book snob. I liked it.

November 27, 2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

I hadn't thought of myself as a dedicated reader, but apparently I am. I think of myself as such a book-slacker compared to most of my favourite people.

November 28, 2006 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home