Saturday, April 01, 2006

Write Words Writing Club Entry

Body. Mind. Spirit.
Shell. White. Yolk.
Father. Son. Holy Ghost.
Maiden. Mother. Crone.
Past. Present. Future.
Seduction. Orgasm. Afterglow.
Vibrant, dynamic and intertwined.
Life unbound in a trinity.

I couldn't get the picture that inspired this poem to post, but it's #14 in the latest photos from the Write Words Writing Club. I tried something different here, an unedited, gut reaction to the picture. The intent was to be both impressionist and minimalist with words. Honestly, I'm unsure about it, but as an exercise I found it valuable.

4 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

{{{{ Cynthia }}}} please post this in Writers Club!! If you have questions please assk...this is wonderful!!
TJ

April 02, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger V said...

Cyn, I love this. In the `kus I write for WWWC, I try to limit the writing to 1 or 2 minutes.
V

April 03, 2006 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia. So are you Christopagan? I mix with a few so I was wondering. Couldn't help noticing the Wiccan influence.

Matt

May 07, 2007 8:08 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Matt, I'm actually just plain Christian. However, I have a strong panentheist leaning as well as Celtic and Pagan influences. I'm a wee bit of a religion geek and find pieces of the Big Truth in more than one religion, but my ultimate understanding and belief are in Christ.

May 07, 2007 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home