Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Today's silly quiz


What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com

OK, I confess. My odds of being an angel were only 75%. I also came out with a 75% probability of being a mermaid who could lure sailors happily to their destruction. Hey, either one works for me. Oh, yeah, there's a 25% chance I'm a demon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Celeste said...

I am a fairie! 92%

March 30, 2006 5:03 AM  
Blogger Solitary Dancer said...

How fun. I was tied between a faerie and a mermaid. Here's the tiebreaker results.

You scored as Faerie.

Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.

March 30, 2006 6:55 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Mermaid here with fairie next then angel and werewolf tied...lol is that possible? Hmmm kinda fits my duality theory...hee heee

March 30, 2006 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Ann said...

as Angel.



Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel

100%
Mermaid

75%
WereWolf

58%
Dragon

50%
Faerie

42%
Demon

0%

March 30, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Gannet Girl said...

I was mostly angel with mermaid as a runner up.

March 30, 2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home