Friday, February 17, 2006

Watch this space

I spend my days talking, and my evenings reading and writing, but I've been feeling struck mute lately. It's not that I feel that no one is listening, and it's not that I feel frustrated that I can't write about what's really important. The feeling is that I shouldn't write about this yet even though the desire is there. I can't even quite define what is so important. It's still nebulous, but with a certainty beyond words, I know that something significant is happening. The sense of being right at a doorway is stronger than ever, and the feeling is potent.
My desire is to rush this and start acting on what I feel is coming, but underneath that is a sense that the time to do that will let itself be known. This is exciting, a bit unsettling, and I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

9 Comments:

Blogger V said...

Me Too!
Relax, it`ll come!
V

February 17, 2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger Globetrotter said...

How exciting for you Cynthia! And how deserving you are because of all the introspection and quiet contemplation you've been employing recently.

February 17, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

Hmmmm...sounds intriguing. I'll be watching.

February 17, 2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

Hey....not nice holding back. LOL! TJ

February 17, 2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger dreaminglily said...

I've noticed the same kind of "itch" too... Strange lol

~Lily

February 17, 2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Theresa Williams said...

I am indeed watching this space, Cynthia. How exciting for you!

February 17, 2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger Paula J. Lambert said...

Everything is exactly as it should be, and you are doing exactly as you should.

February 17, 2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger Vicky said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see what happens - enjoy the ride, my dear!

February 17, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

What a wonderful feeling to sense you are on the verge of something. Hang on...it will come when the time is right.

February 19, 2006 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home