Thursday, October 02, 2008

The benefit of insomnia

This is one of the great things that happen when I can't sleep. My thought processes become more and more random, and I let my searches do the same thing. I get to the point where I don't know what I'm looking for, but I enjoy seeing what I find. And then, I come across something like this.

She absolutely took my breath away. The word that comes to mind is lush.
I just had to hit the dictionary for more and came across succulent, tender, juicy, opulent. Yes, she is definitely lush.

I admit to being a little jealous. Yes, I would love to be seen as that beautiful, but that wasn't it. She's sleeping, and I'm heading into my fourth day of getting only minutes a night. Beauty, yeah, that's nice, but sleep, oh baby.

The painting is Flaming June by Lord Frederick Leighton.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home