Thursday, September 13, 2007

Seeing myself differently

I had so much fun with the face transformer. I found it over at Cynnie's. I have to tell you some of the results were just skeery.

I would make a very ugly man.

If the teenage me had been accurate, I would have been even lonelier than I was.

I looked so different from that as a teenager that it gave me hope I'd look better than the old me it showed.

I kind of liked the manga me.

The cavewoman me was hilarious. Skeery, oh yes, but hilarious.

The Modigliani me left me with the same impression that the rest of his work does - eh. Sorry, Modigliani fans, he just doesn't appeal to me.

With The Birth of Venus of Venus in mind, the Botticelli me (in the picture) wasn't quite what I expected, but to tell the truth, I'm no Venus. However, I am a work of art.

face transformer

2 Comments:

Blogger Lippy said...

I'm gonna bet that the real face is just perfect and wouldn't need any transforming!

September 15, 2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Jimmy, you just made my day.

September 16, 2007 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home