Friday, July 27, 2007

Silly Quiz du Jour

You scored as Ginny Weasley, You definitely share your mother's (Molly Weasley) fiery resolve and slowly but surely people are learning to respect you because of it.

Ginny Weasley

90%

Hermione Granger

85%

Remus Lupin

75%

Harry Potter

75%

Severus Snape

70%

Ron Weasley

70%

Sirius Black

65%

Albus Dumbledore

65%

Draco Malfoy

60%

Lord Voldemort

25%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

Thanks, Mags. I like being Ginny, both the damsel in distress (Year 2) and warrior (Year 6), and though I haven't read Year 7, I know I'll end up with Harry. He really has no choice. I've made up my mind.

quiz, Harry Potter

1 Comments:

Blogger Magdalene6127 said...

Hey, glad you enjoyed it. And I like the description of Ginny here... I've not read seven yet either. (In line behind both my kids; also trying to re-read 1-6 first; I'm in the middle of 4.

Peace.

Mags

July 27, 2007 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home