Saturday, April 07, 2007

Changes over time


The womanchild took some pictures this week, including a couple of me. I really don't like being in front of a camera, but I did think that seeing what a sixty pound weight loss looks like might be interesting to some people. I admit I'm still taking the cowards way out. I'm not ready for a full body shot. The top photo was taken last July, and it's a picture of Paula, whose blog is no longer active, and me. The second is brand new. It seems that no matter what I weigh, the hair is still hopeless! I also can't help noticing how old my neck looks, but I'll take having an old neck over just having chins any day.


4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Williams said...

Cynthia, thank you for posting the photograph. I can really see a difference. And, no matter, for those of us on the front side or the back side of 50, there is always that mild shock when we glimpse ourselves in a photograph or mirror. "Who IS that person?"!!! Blessings to you and your family at Easter.

April 07, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Gannet Girl said...

Wow.

April 07, 2007 5:36 PM  
Blogger alphawoman said...

You look like two different people!

April 08, 2007 7:15 AM  
Blogger Lisa :-] said...

Oh,my! Isn't it amazing how much your weight loss shows even just in a face shot. And to me, you look years YOUNGER.

Way to go, my friend!

April 10, 2007 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home